dostępne w wersji mobilnej muratordom.pl na Facebooku muratordom.pl na Google+
View RSS Feed

Ostatnie wpisy w Dziennikach

1. Nikola Tesla Advertised Her Tesla Electrical generator Became a Machine In order to U

Tesla seemed to be most famous regarding his particular work together with electrical energy, usually inside sections of electromagnetism and also electromechanical technological innovation. Tesla had been chosen through Thomas Edison right after Tesla stumbled on The states in 1888 nonetheless from a moment, his or her association soured together with Edison and Tesla chosen to form her own company called Tesla Electric powered Lightweight in addition to Creation.A star and then although more or ...
  2. Ovarian Cyst Magical Assisted Gals During Over a hundred Nations around the world Aro

To begin with this software was designed to treat rather than an effective way to ease it is actually indicators. I have browse the report we can certainly seriously claim that chasing alleviation isn't the solution to use. Your primary goal would be to treatment ovarian nodules. This really is in-depth throughout Part A single.Second of all, this electronic book goes into to the good fine detail and a lot of attention pays to every factor that's needed is to stop implementing natural of utilizing ...
  3. moje marzenie mój koszmar

Marzenie to jest dom a koszmarem jest to co pseudo fachowiec z niego zrobił a mianowicie tak zrobił pokrycie dachowe że przy każdym nawet lekkim deszczu na górze mam mokro a pan f... nie przyznaje się do winy. Nie wiem na razie jak się wkleja zdjęcia ale kiedyś wkleję to pokaże.
  4. Testowanie fotek

Żeby nie zaśmiecać sobie dziennika blogowego, tutaj pomęczę próby udostępniania zdjęć i rysunków z różnych posiadanych przeze mnie dysków, żeby znaleźć ten jeden jedyny optymalny sposób który zapewni duuże fotki dla was, wygodne do poprawiania i korekt dla mnie.
    No to lecimy

Aha, widzę że mam coś takiego z boczku:
    "Uprawnienia...
    HTML kod jest wyłączony"
    Jak go ewentualnie włączyć czy to coś da.
  5. Szkielet rusza

Szkielet przyjechał wczoraj

A dzisiaj ruszyła budowa

Strona 1 z 2