dostępne w wersji mobilnej muratordom.pl na Facebooku muratordom.pl na Google+
Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 20 z 2565

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Domyślnie

Cytat Napisał Ratpaw Zobacz post
    Latem włącza się bypass, albo raczej wyłącza wymiennik.

A Ty czytałeś ten artykuł? Tam przecież jest napisane, że proces chłodzenia jest dwustopniowy i obejmuje osuszanie:
    tak, nawet do końca:

There is 2 ways of resetting chilled water supply temperature versus dew point temperature of ambient air in a way to keep the surface temperature of cooled surface (either floor, wall panel or ceiling panel) few degrees above dew point temperature.

The first method, is to use a mixing valve (s), between supply and return chilled water (or chilled glycol) lines. This mixing valve gradually opens the by-pass, mixes returned chilled water at 60°F (15.55°C) with chilled water coming from the storage tank at 44.6°F (7°C). Mixed chilled fluid temperature will bet at a temprature higher than 44.6°F (7°C) and lower than 60°F (15.55°C).

TDPR-01 Controller measures both cooled surfaces temperatures (via multiple temperature sensors) as well as the dew point temperature of the ambient air and reset the supply temperature of the chilled water to maintain 5 degrees Fahrenheit (2.78 degrees Celsius) safety margin between cooled surface and ambient air dew point temperature. [...]

Conclusion
    For smaller or DIY projects, using the TDPR-01 controller alone is sufficient and recommended for customers with little knowledge of control communication protocols. It's shipped pre-programmed / pre-customized for the project and it's easier to install and use.

Resetting the chilled water supply temperature of the heat pump give more energy savings, however it requires advanced programming skills to transfer data back and forth between TDPR-01 (scattered in multiple locations) and Air to Water or Liquid to water heat pump via the modbus or BACnet Gateway. This requires hiring a control technician with either modbus ot BACnet protocol programming knowledge. A Plug and Play Gateway will be launched by Hydro Solar Innovative Energy in 2023.
    W artykule piszą, że zmiejszone nawiewy są wynikiem, że nie trzeba robić klimatyzacji centralnej i można ograniczyć się do wentylacji mechanicznej z rekuperacją (artykuł dotyczy USA i Kanady gdzie nawiewowe chłodzenie i grzanie jest powszechne).

Natomiast w tekscie powyżej, piszą, że aby uniknąc kondensacji masz czujniki i programator, który ustawia temperaturę i przepływ tak, aby nie dochodziło do kondensacji.

Cytat Napisał Ratpaw Zobacz post
    Ty naprawdę uważasz, że brak wentylacji to NIE JEST PROBLEM?
    Gdzie ja napisałem że brak wentylacji nie jest problemem? Gdzie ja w ogóle mówiłem, żeby nie robić wentylacji?

Dziwi mnie też ton Twojej wiadomości.
    Ostatnio edytowane przez redbrick ; 29-02-2024 o 06:45
    Kto upomina szydercę, ściąga na siebie hańbę, a kto strofuje niegodziwego, ten się plami.
    Nie strofuj szydercy, aby cię nie znienawidził; strofuj mądrego, a będzie cię miłował.
    Upomnij mądrego, a będzie mądrzejszy; poucz sprawiedliwego, a pomnoży swą wiedzę.

-- Salomon

Tagi dla tego tematu

Zwiń / Rozwiń Uprawnienia